Paris Fashion Week : The LoveLock Bridge

Last week, I was lucky enough to be invited along as the guest of Bochic to their suite at Paris Fashion Week, and to style up a few gorgeous pieces from their collection.

I have never been to Paris before but I fell completely in love. Everyone is so beautiful and fashionable without even trying, girls with legs that go on forever and style that I could only dream of pulling off. It was quite dreary for the two days I was there, but the weather was very similar to England - cold and rainy one minute and beautifully sunny the next.

Our first stop to shoot my first outfit was the LoveLock Bridge. I wanted to shoot here because I really wanted to visit it and put my own lock on, and I had never been before and didn't realise just how full of locks it was. IT's quite romantic really, thinking of how many people in love have visited and put a lock to confirm their feelings for one another! It was also the perfect backdrop for my first outfit..













Team Paris Sweater, c/o MISBHV
Long Black Coat, Asos - £60
Miu Miu Cat Eye Sunglasses, c/o Pret A Voir
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe (similar here!)
Over the knee heel boots, c/o stylist pick
Red Beanie, gift from Carmen (available from ebay here)
Rings & Lock Bag, Bochic


I couldn't go to Paris and not wear my most worn sweater ever (which for some reason I have never worn on my blog!) from MISBHV. This sweater has been worn by my favourite bloggers for the longest time and I knew I had to get my hands on it. Months later and it's my most worn sweater and it goes with EVERYTHING. And looked completely perfect in Paris!

I decided to rock some of the Bochic Rings along with this gorgeous lock clutch which was so fitting to the background (and a complete accident!) - love when things like that work out and it looks amazing!

then I teamed it with a red lip and red beanie combo, and my skater skirt and over the knee boots. Theres something very chic about the skirt and boots together, whilst the beanie and sporty top toughen it up a little bit.
Over to the sunglasses. THE SUNGLASSES. Thank god for Pret a voir for hooking a sister up with these beauties! Can you think of a more parisian pair of sunnies? No? Me either, and they are so beautiful and so worth the money, I promise. Even the soft pink sunglasses case alone had me swooning.

Last but not least is this long black duster coat from asos. All I can say is I am now fully converter to the long coat trend and theres no going back. This coat is fairly thin - but perfect for the transition into Spring/Summer and makes me feel so chic! I have my eye on the grey version too and at £60 it ain't that bad for a long coat! For references I'm wearing smallish heels in the photos and I am 5ft 2/3!
The next post will be up Thursday and is my favourite so keep an eye out and thanks to Bochic for taking me!






To shop for bochic, please email personalshopper@bochic.com


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment