Cat Eyes.

I feel quite gothic in this ensemble I have no idea what posessed me to throw on all black - especially when it's still August - oops!














Sheer Oversized Drape Top, c/o Blackmilk
One Teaspoon Eagles Shadow Black Bikini - Nastygal c/o Wicked Vouchers
(Cheaper and similar here!!!)

Black Body Harness, Topshop - £10 (sale)
Black Evil Cat Eye Shorts, c/o chicnova
Black Dr Martens, c/o Scorpio Shoes
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33


I am in love with these evil cat eye shorts, they're very cheeky and are a super lovely fit :-) I even have a few feline fans who wantd to be in the photos haha ;-) I wanted to team them with the black milk sheer top I've been dying to wear for a while now. The sleeves drape beautifully especially in the wind!

I'm wearing a body harness which is a little *naughty* but by now I reckon you all now how much I love my harness and cage detailing in clothes! I bought this one whilst in Oxford Street a little while ago and the lovely Lucy actually picked it up and I was so jealous as it was in the sale from £20 to £10! I was going to buy it full price so I was gutted as there was only one! But she decided she didn't need it and so I jumped at the chance to get it - it's just one of those things that I know I will now wear all that often but I feel like my wardrobe isn't complete without!



Hope you are all good.. Yep, I did it. I started youtube. Please take a look at my first ever video and let me know what you think. The next one will be a haul and then my big *job announcement!* which I am super excited about! I was a little scared about doing my first video but everyone has been so lovely so far and so I'm a happy lady! :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment