#01 Friday Favourites

Hello all!
I've decided that (almost) every friday I will be posting my Friday Favourites! Mostly ebay things that I have either bought or have been lusting after.. or even ones I've already mentioned on the blog just to give them a little more lovin'!



1. Rich Fashion Advisory, Explicit Content Clutch - £30
This got a whole lot of love on my instagram and blog when I posted it on my blog a few weeks ago! It's my 'London Fashion Week clutch' (yes, I've started planning my outfits ALREADY!) and I think its a very 'me' bag. It's pretty big and amazing quality to say it's from china!

2. Nutella iphone 5 case - £7.99 (also available for 4 and 4s!)
Everyone has been asking me about this case which I bought off ebay for my iphone 5, and so I thought I'd give it a mention. It's not mega cheap but it's really good quality and the seller also has some pretty cool styles in their store that are worth a look. It makes me hungry just looking at it - agh!

3. Black Cut Out Boots - £20.99
These don't have buckles but I love the cut out shape and that they are a purse friendly price. I think they would look incredible with some pretty white frilly socks for a/w! If I didn't already have my much loved cut out buckle boots from choies I would definitely invest in these badboys!

4. 5 Silver Chunky Rings (available in gold too!) - £4.50
I am in love with the silver topshop chunky rings and Miss selfridge gold rings I recieved a litte bit ago, but I purchased these and the gold versions aswell - because they are PERFECT for layering. They're big for me (I have childs fingers!) but thats fine because they're so cheap! They are all different sizes but are really good for mixing up your ring collection.

5. Lookalike Vagabond White Mesh Trainer Flatforms - £24
I saw the Vagabond flatforms on asos and fell in love, so when I saw these that are a pretty little (cheap!) dupe I had to get them. you may have sneakily seen them on my instagram, but these are my Barcelona shoes! They are quite small (for me anyway!) but are perfect for adding a little bit of a sporty twist into an outfit. And they're white.. another reason I had to get them!

6. LuLu Guiness Lookalike Red lips Clutch - £17
I alwaaaaays wanted the lulu guiness clutch but because I am not rich (and could never justify sending so much on a bag.. EVER!) I decided to have a cheeky look on ebay and found the perfect dupe! I got the large which is pretty big but they have a smaller size and also have pink. It is the perfect little clutch with a monochrome outfit!

7. Black Alexander Wang Lookalike Strap Heels - £45
I have these in white from choies and they do them on ebay quite abit cheaper! I want the black versions because the whit ones are such a staple in my wardrobe that having them in black feels like a necessity!

8.Lookalike Kenzo Green Lion Head Sweater Jumper - £17.99
I bought this ageeees ago and have yet to debut it on the blog! It such a blogger staple and everyones gone mad for it, and for the price of the lookalike (and the quality is sooo good!) It's the perfect addition to everyones a/w wardrobe! I think the colour is hard to wear but maybe teaming it with some orange accssories to match the colour on the jumper would be perfect!

9. Floral Skater Skirt - £6.50
They have loaaaads of these on the listing and at a chap and cheerful £6.50 it's just one of those things I had to get.. oops. They ebay effect ladies and gentlemen!

Hope you guys liked this! I am a massive ebay buyer so doing this quite regularly is a good idea as I know you guys love a bit of an ebay bargain and are always asking where random bits are from so I thought I'd be able to properly show them, aswell as a few cheeky ones I've been lusting after!

Make sure you have a little look at the youtube video I posted yesterday and subscribe because I have a MASSIVE haul coming on sunday - oops! The feedback has been amazing I can't thank you all enough it's such a scary thing but comments from 'You're a natura' to 'You;re so down to earth' make me feel so much more at ease and feel I definitely got my personality through with the video! And it was my first time ever editing so I'm impressed with how it turned out :-)!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment