Ready to glow.

A few weeks ago now, I was lucky enough to recieve a lovely little goody bag from the guys at Veet, as part of their 'ready to glow' campaign. They gave a few of us bloggers the chance to try out some of their products, aswell as including a lovely topshop dress, asos sunglasses and some flip flops! I love the dress, it's a size 10 which is 2 sizes too big, but easily fixable with a belt! The sunglasses are one of my favourite pairs at the moment and the flip flops again were too big, so I opted for some killer heels in these photos!













Topshop Ditsy Flippy Yellow Sundress (£18) c/o Veet
Asos Round Sunglasses (£10) c/o Veet
Oversized Black Floral Crown, c/o Rock n Rose
Jeffrey Campbell Big Foxys, Charity Shop - £29.99
(available only through Nasty Gal HERE)



I've bee trying the veet items for the past few weeks now, and it couldn't have come at a better time, with the it being so sunny and all! I'm not one usually whos scared to get my legs out, but I always shave my legs which ends up with me being left with cuts constantly not being very good at it would be an understatement!) I think it's probably because I am just so low maintenence I can't be bothered with doing the stuff us women have to do i.e. paint our nails, makeup, do our hair, shave our legs.



Veet Wax Roll on Kit & Veet Face Precision Wax and Care

Long story short this little kit is actually amazing, and so fuss free and easy to use. It lasts alot longer than shaving too which is amazing for me because I am always that girl that forgets to shave her legs and has to hastily grab her razor before she leaves her house, or pop on a pair of black tights instead!!

Also worth noting is the face precision wax and care, as particularly in summer when it's alot more noticeable when we have a bit of facial hair, it made my life alot easier and is probably my favourite thing from the whole bag!

I can't wait to get snapping with the disposable camera actually this summer! I haven't used one in such a long time but I always love how pictures look on them.

Huge thankyou to the guys at Ready To Glow, they have contests and other bits on their facebook and their little bags full of goodies are such a great idea!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment