How to wear : Dungarees (5 different ways!)

This week, as I have mentioned, I have been let loose all over Asos Fashion Finder. From picking my favourite shoes, to picking my favourite outfits and looks, I have had so much fun having some control on what you guys will be able to see!

The most recent thing I was challenged, was to style something from Missguided in 5 different ways. Easier said than done, huh?














Dungaree shorts, c/o Missguided
Tropical Bralet, c/o Missguided
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided
Biker Aviator Leaher Jacket, c/o Very.co.uk
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99

Well, I chose these lovely dungarees that I have had my eye on for a while. I love dungarees, they're the perfect festival piece, so with that in mind I set about a few festival inspired outfits (with the occasional smart mix) So I thought I would show you my favourite one of all, I call this the 'Californian Inspired' outfit.

If you want to see the 4 other ways I styled these lovely little dungarees please do take a peak here on Asos Fashion Finder! I really hope you liked how I styled them!
It was quite hard I'm not gonna lie, but If I'm honest if you are going to a festival I think having a lovely pair of dungarees is an essential (along with a huge floral crown and some good wellies!)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment