London Bridge

Whilst I was in London for 5 days for London Fashion Week, I had the idea of doing a few outfit pictures around London. I am very much a Northern Girl, I love Sheffield & it would take a lot to make me cnsider leaving to go the the big city. The one thing I am envious of is the locations. The gorgeous backdrops for outfit pictures. I'm so envious of London bloggers who can take the most incredible photos, as Sheffield scenery really isn't that exciting!

I got in contact with one of my favourite photography bloggers Lily. If you haven't seen any of her work please take a look, she is ridiculously talented. Oh, and she is just 17! I know right, so jealous!










Photos taken by Lily Fulvio-Mason of Red Brick Lipstick



Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Pu Sleeve Sweater, c/o Sheinside
Pu Sport Shorts, c/o Missguided
Black Unif Hellbounds, gift via nastygal
Gold Chunky Chain Necklace, H&M - £7.99

These photos were taken on the bridge as you come out of Waterloo station. I loved how crazy busy it was, right next to the London Eye. Great atmosphere. not so great for outfit pictures when there are so many people wandering around!

This leather sleeved top is unbelievable. Very on trend and designer esque, can't wait to team it with a pair of dungarees and a beanie and converse in summer! The boy cap makes yet another appearance, and of course my pu sport shorts and hellbounds round the look off - voila!

Hope you are all well!
I will be showing the other two London look in the next few weeks and I hope you like these ones. Thankyou so much to Lily for being the loveliest photographer!

Much Love! xoxo

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment