Bungalows And Bears.

Yesterday I met up with one of my friends to grab something to eat in town. It's such a shame I didn't take these photos when I was there, but I didn't even think.
We grabbed a chip platter and some drinks at our favourite spot in Sheffield, Bungalows and Bears. If you are a fellow Sheffielder and you have never been - shame on you! No, I'm joking! But in all seriousness it's such a nice place to rewind, and we sat and played cards all evening and it was just lovely.

I literally threw this outfit together, and was so happy with how it looks, although I'm slightly worried with just how much black I am wearing at the moment! The blue hat was nice to add a pop of colour!












Zara Lookalike Black Contrast Leather Sleeve Coat, c/o sheinside
Grey Fleck Knit Sweater, c/o sheinside
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99
American Apparel Riding pants in XS, via ebay - £35
Blue neon knit beanie, ebay - £2.50

I LOVE this Zara lookalike coat from sheinside. Ahhh! So beautiful, such a lovely fit and perfect for my leather obsession at the moment. They've actually run out of stock at the moment, but I've seen a few floating around on ebay if you want to grab one! This jumper is perfect with anything really, a shirt underneath would look lovely. I haven't worn my riding pants in forever but they're sooooo warm. And the creepers were the only shoes I could find haha, but it all works - I think?!

Hope you're all well!

Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment