I'm Loving.. Cut Out Buckle Boots

I absolutely L-O-V-E The cut out buckle boot trend. I have wated the Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes forever, but they are sold out pretty much everywhere! I was lucky enough to get these cut out boots from a new online store Choies. Similar to Romwe and sheinside etc, but there shoes are better than any other online store like them!








Gold Detailed Cut Out Boots, C/O Choies (£84)


Other cut out boots I've been lusting after! ..


1. Ebay cut out boots, Ebay - £24.99

2. Topshop 'Arabel' Cut Out Boots, Topshop - £85

3. Asos Patent Cut Out Boots, Asos (via Ebay!)

4. Topshop 'Anchor' Cut Out Boots, Topshop (via Ebay!)

5.Topshop 'Adonis2' Cut Out Boots, Topshop - £75

6. Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes, Nasty Gal - £105

7. Topshop 'Arabel' Cut Out Studded Boots, Topshop - £90

I'm so in love with mine, they look like the Topshop Arabel Cut out Boots, but with gold detailing (which I prefer!)

They're currently at $133.33 which is in £84. Around the same price as the topshop ones at the moment too. But if you are more into the gold detailing then I would recommend these!

Thankyou all so much for your kind response on the last post and guess what? I'M CURRENTLY IN SECOND PLACE! AHHHH! So keep on voting (only if you want of course!) and again, thank you so much!

Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |
VOTE TO SEND ME TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!


0 comments:

Post a Comment