Country Girl.

Somerset was nice enough to be cool, but not freezing. I wore this to have a wander around the villages, this one was Frome. It was only small, so we then popped along to the Jack Wills outlet (which James bought me a sneaky Mug as a stocking filler for christmas for me - I'm so excited now!) and upstairs which had Aubin and Wills which was lovely as I haven't really had a proper look at their things before. I really liked having a look at Jack Wills, even if the discount didn't really stop it being ridiculously overpriced!
We then nipped by the Mulberry Factory which was a dream come true. I didn't even clock it was there until I remembered Carrie from WishWishWish adores this place and she lives in Somerset (or did!)








Grey Mixed Knit Wool Oversized Jumper, c/o Own The Runway
Grey Hand Knitted Snood, Ebay - £9
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Furry Hat, H&M - Christmas Gift
Leggings, Primark - £4
Matalan Brown Wedge Buckle Boot, Matalan*

*Although I was given this item for free, it was not given 'for consideration', but just as part as a thankyou for taking part in the Matalan Teen Takeover with ITV1 and Closer Magazine. I am not obliged to blog about any of their clothes I was given.



We then headed back home, relaxed in the huge 8 person Jacuzzi outside and played cards with James' grandparents. I also managed to scoff down a copious amount of Italian Pizza!

Hope you are all well - Have you ever had a getaway with your family /partner in the *romantic* countryside? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment