Anything could happen

These pictures were taken a few days ago, absolutely love love this jumper I got from H&M a while ago & I wear it over the top of pretty much everything!
I've really been trying to experiment with my style more and be a little more adventurous - getting more active on tumblr has definitely left me super inspired!










Chunky knit black jumper, H&M - £7
DIY Vintage Levis, thrifted - Clothes swap (technically free?)
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Celine Lookalike Clog / Wooden Wedge platform, ebay - £30
Large circle sunglasses, ebay - £6.39

I went to Cleethorpes Pleasure Island today which my cousins and little sister which was really lovely. I'm very much an adrenaline junkie - I love the crazy scary rides and although it's more of a poor mans Alton Towers, I really really do love Pleasure Island as I've been coming here since I was little :-)
I really love getting into TV shows, and after having a crazy catchup session with Gossip Girl recently (all of season 3) I wanted to get back into something *new*
I've always wanted to get into Pretty Little Liars, and watched the first 3 episodes last night - I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait, and not just that but Lucy Hale is an absolute BABE which helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment