A Very Merry Christmas x

I was planning more christmas posts, but I'm not used to having so much spare time and have spent it trying to sort my life out, tidy my room, sort my finances etc. But This is my christmas post, because I doubt I'll have time to pop onto the computer tomorrow, well actually knowing me i'll sneakily be on twitter but other than that, this is my final christmas post.







{wrapping paper from paperchase}

{Pictures taken by me}

And I wish I could give each and every one of you a present over christmas, but will a new layout do? I tried my hardest on it and I love it so so much, it definitely feels like me. And it doesn't work so well in IE, so sorry if you aren't a firefox person, but IE is so hard when trying to do CSS, so there you go. Hope you like it! (but it is still being edited as we speak!)

Have a good one guys, and have fun at the boxing day sales. I won't be attending as I'm working :(:( but I'll try and get some things during the January sales as I need a birthday dress (eee!) and I'll post about all those finds asap.

Merry christmas my beautiful readers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment