002. Kavita visits London - Camden

After a lovely night at Hannahs, we nipped into Camden, which is just a busride away from her lovely house. Unfortunately, it was raining, so I didn't end up with as many snaps as I wanted.. even if by the end of my time in London I had taken 299 snaps.. haha. But yes, the umbrellas up show that it was a little bit of a gloomy day, added with me nearly getting run over and some strange man talking about my shoes, it was a wonderful way to end my trip to London. We also visited lots of charity shops, and I'll show you what I bought in my next post :)

.
Headscarf, jumble sale - 50p / Stripe breton top, carboot - 50p / Burgundy cardigan, carboot - £1 / Primark Jeggings - £8 / Vintage brown boots, ebay - £48 / Cameo necklace, carboot - £1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Next post up really soon, promise. And I am going to try and reply to as many people as possible in the next week, I've missed reading all your beautiful blogs! But work is stressful and you know, all that malarky.


0 comments:

Post a Comment