Sunday haul & happy fathers day!

For fathers day we nipped to my grannies and had a lovely family time. My grandma lives next to a field where there are (rarely) carboots held. Me and my mum decided to pop along and see if it was any good and it surprisingly was!

So here are a few of the things I found that I have just put up on ebay (link in sidebar!)

Blue sparkly miso dress - 50p / Blue topshop dress - £2 / New look floral skirt - £2 / Primark black military dress - £1 : I really don't want to sell this one :(

.
Two satchelly bags - 50p


And then these shoesies that I can't keep cause they are a size 7 and my tiny size 3 feet probably wouldn't look very good in them haha - £1

I love them and everything but my gosh I have too many clothes and I just need to start making money somehow! So check them out my lovely readers :)



Onto the things that I kept for myself then:
I came across this little stall that had these two things.
.
.
.

The first is a lovely bookmark which was £1. I'm very into my books right now (because I actually have time to read them!) and because of my nice little summer booklist over there >> I thought I should come at it prepared haha.
Then the next is just a little scrapbook for 50p. It's really cute and I have so much I want to scrap about.

I then spotted this:
.
.
Now I know it's very long and large and just very grannie like.. but it's very vintagey and polka dotty and I couldn't help picking it up for the measly price of £1.

Moving onto some more stalls, one stall had these two beauties:
.
.
I've wanted one of these neon bright watches for ageeees! It's working with batteries and was only £2, and they are all like £6-7 on ebay. Thank goodness I found it.
Then we have this YSL lipstick which came brand new. I love love the actual tube, it's so classy and the colour is THE PERFECT NUDE (142, honey beige). Darker than my gosh darling and is so smooth and lovely. And it was only 20p. How perfect :)

Few little bits and bobs I then stumbled across:
.
.
.
Time travellers wife- £1. Just really want to read this book really! Floral sewing box - £1.50, It's very cute and I need somewhere to store my sewing bits & bobs. Then this bunch of fake flowers was like 30p or something (I can't remember) and I want it to sew onto a pretty top or a straw hat or something, they're really pretty.

Lastly I was gonna skip a few rows but I am glad I didn't cause I picked this up for £3:
.
If you don't know.. I'm a little bit of a DDR addict and love playing on dance mats. This is a hard dance mat (took forever to lug to the car home, I can tell you now!) and I've wanted one for AGES. It works amazingly and lights up when you step on an arrow and eveything. The RRP for these is like £50. Amazing. Made my day!

& I also picked up 4 lever arch files for £2 (bargain!) for organising my life.
It seems like I didn't pick up too much but I spent loads more than I usually do! I also went to a jumble sale yesterday with a few nice things that I want to blog about later.
OH & at the jumble sale I picked up something super cheap for £2 and want to give it away as a contest prize (because I have too much jewellery and you guys deserve a treat!) So I'll let you know when thats happening.
I'm also needing to blog about my london trip and the outfit I wore to that (which some of you may have seen on hannah/charlies blogs).

I also need to apologise to everyone for not doing a post on how to find the best bargains at bootsales, as the lovely josie kindly pointed out, which I'm sure I said I would do months ago, argh! That will get done soon, it's just hard because I may get good bargains but I don't have any tricks really, I guess I'm just extremely lucky to have carboots so near to me and that they are awesome! But I will write the guide as soon as I have time my lovelies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment