Oh Darling.

Gosh darling, that is. Everyone has heard of this lipstick, it is a HG item for many bloggers and vloggers here on the tinterweb. So I bit the bullet & bought it!
To be fair, it was only £6. However I am very aware I have a medium-dark skintone and this lipstick is abit too light for me.
At first I was like argh, this looks terrible! But I got used to it and you know what? If Rihanna can pull it off then why can't I?

And I think it would look GORGEOUS with a pink or purple lipglass on top. Thoughts?

I really like it and for £6 you can't go wrong!
Here is how I achieved my makeup:
♥ Mac studio sculpt in NC44
♥ Cheap brand translucent powder
♥ Trick and treatment concealer by soap and glory under eyes
♥ Maybelline collossall mascara and Lash extension effect on top and bottom lashes.
♥ Brown in outer corners of lids from 120 palette
♥ Blue Mac pigment on lower lashline
♥ Gosh darling on lips


The mac pigment really makes my eyes POP. I'm not wearing and kohl or liquid eyeliner here either, which is usually my staple item. I thought it worked well without it :) I did the look inspired by Rihannas look >HERE< and I really like it! It goes with my new pastel floral crop top from a charity shop that I'm wearing in the picture. I will try and show you it properly soonish :)

Sorry for the lack of replying to comments etc, I've been lazy as it's half term for me now. And I did have a lovely valentines day (for all you who asked) It was just nice and relaxing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment